VR expert offers insights at Broadcast Asia
Broadcast Asia, the biggest broadcast exhibition and conference in Asia, kicks off in Singapore today and will include a dedicated conference session focusing on virtual reality.
“Virtual Reality is certainly a very exciting topic and is anticipated to be game changer for the industry. It will be covered at the BroadcastAsia International Conference with Dr. Ing Ralf Schäfer, head, video division, Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute,” said Calvin Koh, assistant project director (communications events), Singapore Exhibition Services.
Dr. Schäfer’s talk will focus on the following areas:
- Will there be any special area or focus on Virtual Reality for production and broadcast at the event this year?
- Virtual Reality: The Next Big Thing in Broadcast
- Will VR find its way into broadcast?
- Will VR in sports become a reality sooner than anticipated?
- What are the challenges of creating a good VR content and 360 video?
- Technology highlights for VR gaming and video
Broadcast Asia takes place at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore and runs from May 31 to June 2
For more information, visit Broadcast Asia’s website here